Africa's largest and leading hotel group, Protea Hotels, now displays its special brand of hospitality in over ten African and Indian Ocean Island countries, as well as London and Russia!
Each Protea Hotel is uniquely different in character and our collection ranges from small country hotels in the Eastern and Northern Cape, sea- and lakeside resorts along the Garden Route, Durban and Cape coasts, to mountain retreats in the Free State, bustling city centre hotels in Cape Town and Johannesburg and our prestigious portfolio of Premier Protea Hotels and Game and Safari Lodges in Mpumalanga.Prokidz is Protea Hotels' family programme aimed at ensuring that the whole family is entertained, well-looked after and has fun during your well-deserved break! We believe that happy children ensure relaxed parents. Relaxed parents have a far more enjoyable holiday and that is our goal - your ultimate enjoyment! The Prokidz programme has been designed for our younger Protea visitors up to the age of 12 and includes the following facilities and services to ensure your children feel special and are entertained throughout the day and evening (so that you can enjoy your break ?):
- Prokidz registration form on check-in (so we know what your kids want!)
- Prokidz kiddies welcome pack and gift in room on arrival.Â A selection of board games are available at our reception desks
- Our Prokidz restaurants offer childrens' menus and colour-in pages with crayons (so that you can have a relaxed dinner)
- Babysitting facilities so that you can enjoy a night out with the peace of mind that your children are safe and well looked after.
- Where room configuration allows, a maximum of two children sharing with adults stay for free and have free breakfast (Excludes Protea Hotel Gold Reef City)
- Free breakfast for children is subject to adults having breakfast and is not applicable to restaurants within Protea Hotels that have been outsourced to an independent franchise.
- The kiddies programmes are only available during school holidays and may be charged at an additional fee for certain activities.